Returns and Exchanges
- Due to the intimate nature of underwear we are not permitted by law to accept this type of clothing back for resale.
- Our shipping providers have been instructed that if the client decides not to accept the garment because they have to pay duties or taxes that the garment is to be abandoned and not shipped back to us.
- Refunds will not be given for items not collected for tax and duties reasons.
- Postal items where no contact is made with the client will be sent back to our depot in the USA and at which time we can reship at the cost to the client. All clients receive a tracking number please check it frequently to not miss your shipment.
- Each item is handmade to your specifications, please check our size charts before purchasing. Also if you have questions please email email@example.com to insure you are purchasing the correct size in advance.
- However if a manufacturing error has occurred, we stand by our product; We would need a photo of the error emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each situation is addressed personally.
- If a Free Shipping Promotion is offered all of your items will be combined into 1 parcel, even if you purchase several different orders. If you wish to have them shipped separately please do not accept the Free Shipping option.
- If an item is asked to be returned to us our address is in Merida, Mexico, items will not be accepted at our Kansas shipping depo; that is only a transfer point and we do not have any staff at that location to accept parcels. Items shipped to this location will be abandoned without our knowledge.